Bb.Curl Defining Cream
for moisturised, flexible curls with movement
What It Is
Same moisturising, defining formula you love – but with a new look. This rich UV protective cream helps create moveable curls without the crunch — while shielding against the drying effects of the sun. Hydrasculpt Blend™ and a butter and oil blend combine moisture and styling benefits, to deeply hydrate hair, reduce frizz, and add shine.
Who It's For
• Density: medium to coarse
• Curl Types: Wavy (2A-2C), Curly (3A-3C)
How to Use
Emulsify one or two quarter-sized dollops between hands (a little goes a long way). Press and squeeze into damp or wet hair, from mid-shaft to ends. Air-dry or diffuse. Once the product’s absorbed, curls will spring to life.
Loose curls: first detangle wet hair with a wide tooth comb. Apply Curl Defining Cream, wind curls around a finger to define – then squeeze strands to encourage the curl to hold. Air-dry or diffuse.
Tight curls: first detangle wet hair with a wide tooth comb. Separate hair into sections. Apply Curl Anti-Humidity Gel Oil to each section for extra hydration and shine. Then, press Curl Defining Cream into each section. Air-dry or diffuse..
Dry textures: co-wash with Curl 3-in-1 Conditioner to gently cleanse. Then, apply Curl Defining Cream to style.
1. After styling, let hair dry completely before shaking out curls, to help define curls and reduce frizz.
2. On Day 2, 3 (and beyond): mist Curl Reactivator to freshen, moisturise and redefine curls. Then, style with Curl Defining Cream.
3. For optimal results, work in small sections, and apply an even amount of Curl Defining Cream from roots to ends.
HydraSculpt Blend™: a cross-linking polymer that blends styling benefits with moisture, so curls are controlled and hydrated.
Oil and Butter Blend: helps hydrate thirsty curls.
Rich Moisture Mix: a blend of humectants that help provide moisturising benefits.
Bumble and bumble is a cruelty-free brand. We don't test on animals.
We got nothing. Try again.
Please login to receive emails.